All students can see their marks obtained in the BET-2013 exam by logging on to the SIFY website using their registration number and date of birth.
Category “A” JRFs can join any University or Institute.
Category “B” JRFs can join the 71 DBT-supported teaching centres/departments running DBT-supported Master’s program and 14 DBT Institutes.
Final award letter will be issued only after verification of all the required documents including the final mark sheet of qualifying exam (M.Sc/M.Tech/B.Tech., etc) within 6 months from the date of declaration of results (10th May 2013). Selection can be revoked if eligibility documents are not found in order.Selected students who have already completed the qualifying exam should send attested photocopy of all the documents listed below to DBT-JRF programme office at the earliest. Students who are completing the eligibility examination by August 2013 should send all their documents listed below as soon as they get the final mark sheet or certificate of the qualifying exam but not later than six months from 10th May 2013.
List of Documents required:
1. Copy of the BET-2013 Hall Ticket.
2. Certificate of Date of Birth (SSC certificate)
3. HSC Certificate
4. Final mark sheet of the qualifying exam.
5. Certificate of the qualifying exam (if available).
6. For SC/ST/PH students, proof for the category.
7. For OBC students, latest non-creamy layer certificate.
8. A Cover letter listing address for communication, phone/mobile number and email id.
Documents to be sent to the following address:
Coordinator, DBT-JRF Programme
National Centre for Cell Science
Pune University Campus
Activation of the fellowship (upon joining an Institute/University) is to be done within one year from the date of issue of final award letter.