AIPMT (All India Pre Medical/ Pre Dental Entrance Test )
- Exam Pattern: Single Paper Test
- No of Questions: 180 Objective Type Questions
- Subjects: Physics, Chemistry and Biology (Botany & Zoology)
- Duration: 03 hours.
- Conducted by: CBSE
- Common entrance examination for MBBS or BDS courses in India in all medical / dental colleges run with the approval of MCI/DCI.
You should ask the following questions:
* What for?
* Duration of the exam?
* The total number of questions?
2) Schedule your time table properly
- At least 6-8 hours a day minimum
It is obvious; you may not digest the whole, reread passively, just like reading a news paper. At times you may feel like’ This is an important point, and I need to write it down’ and that is it you are on the track. This depends on the time you have for the preparation.
Work out problems given at the end of each chapter that will definitely guide you move into the depth of the matter.
3) Imagination is the key to successVisualize basic concepts in physics / chemistry / biology and do find time to see animations / videos that will definitely clear your mind and fix your doubts.
The best way to begin preparation for an exam is ‘just go through previous questions Most often, at the beginning our performance may not be up to the level, we may even think whether we could pass the exam. But remember, this will be the case with even the topper in that exam. Don’t get depressed as you are at the beginning of the journey.
4) At last not the least, find time to relax
Whenever you are out of mind, don’t force the things to work for you, get up as early as possible from your study table and move around. Take a deep breath. Feel the fresh air rushing in. Be back when you think you are sound and fine. But stick on to the minimum of at least 6 hours a day.
Purpose is the best motivator in the world and you are here with a purpose. Go ahead, rise up to the occasion, your hard work will definitely payoff and if you really feel your subject I think, it is not at all a matter of hard work. It is just the matter of right attitude and perseverance.
Remember challenges are what make life interesting; overcoming them is what makes life meaningful..