The Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU) will hold Combined Biotechnology Entrance Examination on May 21, 2013.Courses:
(2) M.Sc.Agri./M.V.Sc(Biotechnology) and
(3) M.Tech (Biotechnology)
How to Apply
A candidate can apply either “Online” or “Offline”. Online Application: Candidates can apply Online on payment of prescribed fee if they have access to a computer, a printer and Internet by logging on to JNU website www.jnu.ac.in. The sites have been designed in a ‘user friendly’ way to help candidates for applying Online in a step-by-step fashion.
Online application portal will remain open from 10:00 AM (IST) on 7th February, 2013 till 5:00 PM (IST) on 23rd March,2013.
Offline Application : Set of Application Form and Prospectus can be obtained through Post by sending crossed Bank Draft for Rs.260/- (Rs. Two Hundred sixty only) drawn in favour of JAWAHARLAL NEHRU UNIVERSITY payble at NEW DELHI alongwith a self addressed (unstamped) envelope of the minimum size of 30 cms x 25 cms. clearly indicating the programme of study for which the Application Form is required on the self-addressed envelope to the SECTION OFFICER (ADMISSIONS), Room No.28, Administrative Block, Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi 110067. Candidates seeking a set of Application Form and Prospectus from Nepal are required to send a Demand Draft of Rs.400/- or equivalent in US Dollars. Money Orders and Cheques are not accepted. PLEASE DO NOT SEND YOUR REQUEST FOR SET OF APPLICATION FORM AND PROSPECTUS THROUGH COURIER. PLEASE NOTE THAT THERE WILL BE NO CASH COUNTER FOR SALE OF SET OF APPLICATION FORM AND PROSPECTUS.Important Dates:
- Start of Online Application Process 7th February, 2013 from 10.00 a.m.
- Closing of Online Application Process 23rd March, 2013 till 5.00 p.m.
- Start of issue of offline Application Forms (by Post) 7th February, 2013
- Last date for issue of offline Application Forms (by Post) 11th March, 2013
- Last date of submission of completed offline or printed copy of the online Application Form to reach JNU 28th March, 2013
- Combined Biotechnology Entrance Examination: May 21, 2013
Agartala, Ahmedabad, Aizawl, Allahabad, Amritsar, Bangalore, Bareilly, Bhubaneswar, Calicut, Chandigarh, Chennai, Coimbatore,Dehradun, Delhi, Dimapur, Gangtok, Goa, Gorakhpur, Guwahati, Gwalior, Hyderabad, Secunderabad ,Imphal, Indore, Itanagar, Jaipur, Jammu, Katihar, Kolkata, Lucknow, Madurai, Mumbai, Nagpur,Noida, Pantnagar, Patna, Pondicherry, Pune, Raipur, Ranchi, Sambalpur, Shillong, Shimla, Silchar, Siliguri, Srinagar,Thiruvananthapuram, Udaipur, Varanasi, Vijayawada and Visakhapatnam.
In addition, the University will hold entrance examination at Kathmandu (Nepal).
- JNU Combined Biotechnology Entrance Questions
- JNU Combined Biotechnology Entrance -Announcement 2014 (New)
- Biotechnology MCQs / Notes / Exam Questions
Books to Refer:
JNU Combined Biotechnology Entrance (Previous) Questions (Solved)