31. Which of the following has the longest wavelength?
c) gamma rays
32. Which has the highest energy?
a) beta rays
c) gamma rays
d) IR rays
33. What is the difference between diamond and graphite?
a) crystalline structure
b) chemical composition
c) tetrahedral structure of diamond
d) none of the above
34. DNA in dehydrated state
a) A- DNA
35. The study of sensory perception of animals
36. CD 16, 56 is a marker for
a) B cells
b) T cells
c) plasma cells
d) NK cells
37. Which of the following is used for multiple sequence alignment?
c) Clustal W
38. In macroglobulianemia there will be excess production of
39. Self tolerance of lymphocytes occur in
40. Osteoporosis affects
41. Which of the following disease is caused by a virus
a) Hog cholera
c) haemorrhagic septicaemia
42. Which of the following ecosystem is the most threatened
a) temperate forest
c) coral reefs
43. Communication satellites are found in
44. Which amino acid are formed during stress condition
45. Which of the following is not a secondary messenger?
a) IP3Learn more:
31-a, 32-c, 33-c
a) A- DNA 11bp/turn inducing factor: dehydration
b)B-DNA normal DNA 10bp/turn
c) Z-DNA 12bp/turn; important for transcriptional initiation and activations inducing factor: high salt concentration
a) Prionics : related to or caused by a prion (protenacious infectious agents)
b) phrenology : the study of the shape and size of the cranium as a supposed indication of character and mental abilities
c) phenology: the study of cyclic and seasonal natural phenomenon in relation to climate and plant or animal life
e) bionomics: The study of sensory perception of animals
a) B cells CD 10,19
b) T cells CD 10
c) plasma cells CD 27
d) NK cells CD 16/,56
b) IgM a pentameric immunoglobulin
39-a: Self tolerance or immunological tolerance is the process by which immune system become irresponsive or does not attack an antigen.
41-a, a) Hog cholera classical swine fever a viral disease of pigs.
Remember, coral reefs are one of the most diverse ecosystems and referred as “rain forest of the seas” second to tropical rainforest in diversity.
44-b, proline is also called alpha helix terminator, imino acid
45-d, receptors of hormones or hormonal ligands located on the plasma membrane are the first messenger. Second messengers are intracellular signalling molecules.
Other major second messengers: cAMP, cGMP, DAG, IP3,Ca++