The Agricultural Scientists Recruitment Board (ASRB ) will hold a combined ARS-2014(Preliminary) Examination and NET-2014(II) during 22.9.2014 to 28.9.2014 in Online mode at 23 Centres across India in a staggered slot-wise examination format as per the Rules and Scheme of Examination indicated in this notification.
Candidates are advised to read the notification carefully before filling the Online Application Form.
- ARS-2014(Preliminary) Examination and NET-2014(II) during 22.9.2014 to 28.9.2014 in Online mode.
- The ARS-2014 (Main) Examination will be conducted on 28.12.2014.
- The last date for filling up of online application form is 1700 hrs on 08.09.2014
|Books to Refer for ICAR ARS NET|
- For ARS-2014: A candidate must have attained the age of 21 years but not have attained the age of 32 years as on 01.08.2014. Age relaxation is admissible to the various categories as per rules. For details please refer to the Rule 2 of the Rules of the Examination .
- For NET-2014 (II): A candidate must have attained the age of 21 years as on 01.08.2014. There is no upper age limit for the National Eligibility Test.
Transaction charges for Debit Card/Credit Card/NEFT/Challan payment, as the case may be, have to be borne by the candidate.
The fee must be paid online through the website: http://www.asrb.org.in
i. Payment can be made through Debit Card/Credit Card from any Bank.
ii. Payment using the online Challan generated (in case of payment to be made using Challan) can be made in any of the branches of the Syndicate Bank (list of the branches of Syndicate Bank can be obtained from the Branch locator link on : http://www.syndicatebank.in) In such cases, the paid copy of the ASRB portion of the Online generated challan for application fee must be uploaded in the
relevant place of the application form without which the application will summarily be rejected.
How to apply:
- A candidate seeking admission to the Examination must apply online in the prescribed
- Application Form available on the website: http://www.asrb.org.in . A candidate must read the provisions contained in this Notification for Combined ARS-2014 and NET –2014 (II) carefully and abide by the same. A candidate must fulfil all the conditions of eligibility regarding age limits, educational qualifications, etc. prescribed for admission to the examination.
- The candidates are not required to attach copy of any of the documents / certificates in support of their candidature at the time of submission of online application.
- No request for change in any field i.e., Name, Father’s Name, Date of Birth, Gender, E-mail Id, Mobile No., Phone No., Category. etc. will be considered under any circumstances. Candidates are therefore advised to be very careful while filling up their application forms.
Candidates are required to keep ready the following relevant details /information /documents:
a) Combined Notification for ARS Examination-2014 and NET-2014 (II).
b) Name ( as recorded in Secondary level Examination certificate)
c) Father’s name ( as recorded in the Secondary level Examination certificate)
d) Complete Address for Correspondence
e) Complete Permanent Address
f) Matriculation or equivalent Certificate
g) Master’s Degree Certificate/Provisional Degree Certificate/Transcript/
Marksheets; if available.
h) Doctorate Degree Certificate/Provisional Degree Certificate/Transcript/
i) Center opted for Combined ARS-2014 (Preliminary) Examination and
NET-2014 (II) (Please check the Examination Centers in this notification in
Appendix – I).
j) Center opted for ARS-2014 (Main) Examination (Please check theExamination Centers in this notification in Appendix - II).
k) Scanned copy of recent passport size photograph taken against white
background only of a maximum size of 150 kB in .jpg format only with theface covering at least 2/3
rd of the total space and taken without spectacles.
l) Scanned copy of signatures taken in Black/Blue ink on a white paper only in .jpg format only.
m) Debit Card/Credit Card details for online payment of fee.
n) Valid and active e-mail id.
Plan of NET 2014
- Online Test Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) Demo Test *
- Total Number of Questions: 150
- Total Marks: 150
- Duration of Test: 2 (Two) hours
Previous Question Papers Free (ICAR NET Preparation Resources)
- Basic Plant Sciences / General Agriculture
- Plant Pathology/ Plant Physiology
- Agricultural Biotechnology / Agricultural Biotechnology / Agricultural Biotechnology /Agricultural Biotechnology
- Agricultural Microbiology
- Fruit Science- Horticulture
- Soil Science /Agronomy
- Facts for ICAR NET exam
First and foremost thing is to begin the preparation now onwards
"Wishing the very Best "
Biology Exams 4 U is preparing with U for your exam. Keep Visiting ………………….